- User friendly interface that limits intensive data input and data management.
- More accurately reflects your true emissions year after year, saving your company thousands of dollars every year on emission fees, potential fines, and costly facility shutdowns.
- An extensive database of 2,000+ commonly used chemicals for which physical and environmental properties (i.e. hazardous, flammable) are readily available.
- Client specific chemicals are easily added utilizing data readily available from standard Material Safety Data Sheets.
- Client specific mixtures utilizing standard and proprietary chemicals can easily be added to the database.
- Calculations provide the option to generate USEPA-mandated validation documentation. This proves an invaluable resource, and a clear insight into the method, assumptions and constants employed to provide the results.
- Manipulates and generates data that supports the client’s effort to adhere to environmental guidelines.
- Provides a centralized system for storing all of your required data, which will provide supporting documentation showing calculations and documentation that can withstand an audit.
- Easily adapted to your specific plant systems, methods of operations, and regulatory limits. The result is a system designed specifically for you, with highly skilled customer support available for your system.
Why invest in a canned system that forces you to adapt to its requirements? Invest in a system that makes the best of your existing operations, with as little growing pains as possible.
|Annual Emission Reporting||Air Permit Compliance|
|Batchmaking Emission Calculations||Emission Unit-Specific Calculations|
|Reactor Emission Calculations||Storage Tank Emission Calculations|
|Customized Reports||Dispersion Criteria Modeling|
|Community Right-To-Know||SARA Title 3|
|TIER II||Form R|
|State Specific Reporting||Regulated Pollutants|
|Scenario Modeling||Client Specific Reporting|
|Throughput Projection and Scheduling|
AND MUCH MORE!