- User friendly interface that limits intensive data input and data management.
- More accurately reflects your true emissions year after year, saving your company thousands of dollars every year on emission fees, potential fines, and costly facility shutdowns.
- An extensive database of 2,000+ commonly used chemicals for which physical and environmental properties (i.e. hazardous, flammable) are readily available.
- Client specific chemicals are easily added utilizing data readily available from standard Material Safety Data Sheets.
- Client specific mixtures utilizing standard and proprietary chemicals can easily be added to the database.
- Calculations provide the option to generate USEPA-mandated validation documentation. This proves an invaluable resource, and a clear insight into the method, assumptions and constants employed to provide the results.
- Manipulates and generates data that supports the client’s effort to adhere to environmental guidelines.
- Provides a centralized system for storing all of your required data, which will provide supporting documentation showing calculations and documentation that can withstand an audit.
- Easily adapted to your specific plant systems, methods of operations, and regulatory limits. The result is a system designed specifically for you, with highly skilled customer support available for your system.
Why invest in a canned system that forces you to adapt to its requirements? Invest in a system that makes the best of your existing operations, with as little growing pains as possible.
|Annual Emission Reporting
|Air Permit Compliance
|Batchmaking Emission Calculations
|Emission Unit-Specific Calculations
|Reactor Emission Calculations
|Storage Tank Emission Calculations
|Dispersion Criteria Modeling
|SARA Title 3
|State Specific Reporting
|Client Specific Reporting
|Throughput Projection and Scheduling
AND MUCH MORE!